Tuesday, November 25, 2008

to do list #1

You know how the more you do, the more you can do? Or, the more you have to do, the more you find to do? 

The Job hasn't started yet, but as I've gotten busier on the two small jobs I'm doing helping friends out, the momentum is growing and so is my To Do List...

I typed out this list last night, but didn't get to posting it, and then today had one of those monumentally productive days of which I'm so proud that I'm not going to delete the items which no longer apply, but tick them off to make me feel even more smug.

1. print business cards

2. scan The Contract, sign and return.

3. while I've got the scanner out, finish scans for my online portfolio and,

4. scan some old photos for future posts

5. book voice test for early Dec when I have some $

6. get tyre repaired

7. send Xmas present off to frozen North

8. plan & design Xmas crackers and gather materials

9. make Xmas crackers

10. plan & design Xmas stocking for Frieda and gather materials

11. make Xmas stocking

12. give self French pedicure

13. make b'day card for Z

14. work on online portfolio design

15. baby shower gifts x 2 and make cards

16. xmas presents....

All this plus some work on both jobs, tea with a friend and a lovely home-cooked supper. Wonder Woman? No, just me feeling back on form. Yay!

1 comment:

julochka said...

i always put stuff on my to-do list that i've already done so that i start off feeling i've accomplished something...do you think there's a medical name for that?

anyway, congratulations on completing so many of the items, that always feels great! :-)